Things I like about this scene:
- The ridiculous under the leg toss to himself that the henchman does after every throw he catches.
- The henchman’s glasses. Bad. Ass. Aviators.
- The henchman puts down his gun so he can toss easily; everyone wants to throw a disc once they get a taste of its magic.
- The line: ”Hey Colleen, you’ve got a great ass.” She does.
- Rowdy Abilene, the dude in the Hawaiian shirt played by Ronn Moss, carries a backup disc.
- RAZOR BLADE DISC.
- Such a cheesy, slow-mo, unrealistic kill sequence.
Watch and enjoy: